Post Judgment Modifications

Post-Judgment Modifications are available in both Divorce and Paternity matters.  Circumstances often change after a Judgment has been entered which require the parties to request a change.  For example, when there is a change in income for either party it may affect the amount of Child or Spousal Support.  Child Custody and Visitation may need to be changed because the child is older and needs a different schedule.

Post-Judgment Modifications are also necessary when an asset has not been divided pursuant to the terms of the Judgment.  Post-Judgment modification is also available when either party fails to comply with a Judgment.  A party can request specific relief from the Court or the parties can agree to a Post-Judgment Modifica